Thursday, September 29, 2011

What a week!

It has been a busy week so let's recap.... I guess the biggest thing this week has been trying to keep up with Olivia's potty training. I am realizing now how easy of a child Austin was. I don't know if it is the second child syndrome or the fact that she is a girl, but she is stubborn as hell! It is so frustrating because I know that she knows what she is doing and what she is supposed to be doing and she refuses to do it. She straight up tells me "I don't want to use the potty!". Well since that is not an option, I decided to suck it up and stick her in big girls undies and deal with the consequences. Once we started rewarding her with stickers, she has been doing better but I have still had to wash more underwear in one week than I have in a whole month!  
Next thing occupying all my time has been Olivia's birthday party that is planned this weekend. Halloween?  hell no! I  have to get through this party first! The weather is pissing me off! First is was calling for 80 and sunny, then it went to 70 and sunny, now 65 and sunny. I guess I should be happy that it will be sunny! I guess Olivia will be wearing her dress with leggings and and a jacket.  So this week has been a sleepy week for me. I have not wanted to get up in the mornings. There was a couple days that I was late to work. So why is it that Kenny decides its a good idea to point out and repeat over and over that I am running late as I am hurrying around the house?  No shit Sherlock!  I know I am late and I do not need you to state the obvious!
I took a walk with Olivia last night while Austin was in PSR classes and for the first time in Red Bud I saw a guy walking/stumbling down the middle of the street. He was walking and falling from one side of the road to another and then stopped right in front of a semi truck. The truck has to slam on its breaks. I didn't have my phone to call the cops but once I got to the 4-way I saw two cops cars turn down the road and flip their lights on. Good thing because someone was bound to get hurt.  I guess that guy put a new meaning to Hump Day!  Well tomorrow is finally Friday and I am looking forward to 3:00 tomorrow. Jill coerced me into meeting her at the winery with promises of help on Saturday for Olivia's party.  Hope I don't live to regret that! LOL!

1 comment:

  1. ohhhh, it def pisses me off when Matt states the obvious esp when I'm stressed which is pretty much anytime we have to be someone at a certain time!

    ReplyDelete