Friday, September 16, 2011

Friday Night Lights!

Well let's see how honest I feel like being...It feels like there was a whole bunch packed into one night but maybe that is because there was a lot going on.!  So anywhoo....I finally felt a little bit better after being in my funk post the funeral. I was pretty depressed after all that but I think good things will come from it and that makes me feel better. Get together with my old "girls" will be a positive outcome to all the sadness.
Besides that, we had the family fun fair tonight at RBES.  Well, the kids had fun, but I have to say that being a parent is going to be hard considering other parents are inconsiderate and too good for the rest of us!  I thought I was done dealing with that when I left high school, but it takes on a whole new meaning when you are a parent. For those parents that like to talk about the birthday party they threw for their kid in front of the kids and parents that weren't invited......yippee! Really?  Well you don't know this mom. I don't give a crap and you have just set the tone for me and my kid.  Good thing my husband is the boy scout coach, otherwise no one would be kissing our ass!!!!  Little do you know that I have my own friends that are not fake or based on popularityy. I love the women that are sassy and speak their mind. So afterwards, I went to bunko and even though I talked a bunch of smack, I only won $15.  It was fun and I am glad I have made such cool friends!  The kids are in bed, and I took care of the husband so I guess I will go to bed and get ready for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment