Friday, September 9, 2011

All Aboard the Crazy Train!

Holy crap what a week!  First off, I know some of my friends that are following my blog. I have a lot to learn still with this whole thing and I just need the time to fix my page up and maybe get a little help with it, but I need some followers. Come on....join and be a part of the blog community!  OK now that is out of the way....

What a freaking crazy week!  Seriously I feel like I am on some sort of crazy train which is ironic since that was the song that Kenny and I walked in on at our reception. That should have been a clue as to what I was in for! LOL!  Where do I start?  I know that everyone has to have this same feeling at some time or another, but I do not see an end to my ride!  At work, it seems like no matter how much I do in a day's time, I cant get caught up and I am actually falling behind. Being the department trainer has its perks but times like this make me stressed. New projects rolling, new hires and I am supposed to handle it all! Well so is life I guess!

Then at home I cant get a break. By the time I get home at 6 it is time for Austin's homework or soccer practice then dinner then baths and then maybe I get a chance to read or get on the computer. Seriously I would love to work out but anyone with this schedule and 2 kids would understand.  Oh well guess I will just be a non-skinny, overly stressed,  mother of two!

So not only is my life crazy but I know a few other people who are having similar issues. Hence the crazy train!  They say misery loves company, so why not craziness?   What are the crazy people suppose to do? Blog I guess! 

When I start feeling like this all I have to do is pay attention to the people around me and what is going on and I realize my life isn't so bad. I mean at least I have a place to live and a family that loves me. At least I am not a compulsive liar who is at the point they cant tell their own lies from reality.  These are the crazy people I have come across this week.

I guess we could all use a little craziness in ours lives because things might get too boring without it. I mean I really went overboard tonight with the craziness and sat on the computer for 3 hours down loading pictures.  I am living on the wild side!   

Well even if I am on the crazy train, hopefully I wont be alone for the ride. Anyone else interested in joining me?

No comments:

Post a Comment