Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Happy Hump Day!

Wednesday, aka, Hump Day!  I celebrated with a few cold bud lights. Yes, I know it is a work night and the middle of the week but this girl needed a few cold ones to relax after a stressful day. Work is killing me and the house is always a mess so sometimes I need to chill with a few drinks just to keep my sanity!  Olivia asked me to play tea party with her tonight and it got me thinking that if my life was that simple and the biggest decision I had was who to invite to my tea party, what would I do?  Well first off if I was having a tea party, I would have to send out lavish invitations and then stress about what they would look like, how many people would come and if they come would they RSVP. Who do I invite?  Some people don't get along so how do I decide who to invite?Then I would have to think about decorations. what would be my theme?  what food would I need?  It's a tea party so do I just serve tea? Do I need games for my tea party or should I google conversation starters?  I don't really have good china for a tea party so should I go buy some? What is tea party etiquette? Man this tea party is sounding more and more stressful!  I guess I will just scratch that idea!  Maybe that is the problem with people. Maybe people have a tendency to make even the simplest thing complicated and stressful.    This is why I enjoy blogging. It is my thing and it only has to be as simple or as complicated as I want it to be.  Tonight, this blog is going to be simple because today is Hump Day!!!

2 comments:

  1. Why would you need to buy fancy China for your tea party?!?! Just use Olivia's tea set!! ;)

    I agree, people make big deals out of the simplist things sometimes.

    ReplyDelete