Friday, December 30, 2011

New Year's Resolutions

Everyone makes them and some hold up while others don't have a chance! Well, I want to share mine. I plan on trying to hold up each one of mine to the best of my ability, but we will see! Let me lay them out for you so maybe you can help me!
1. Get back to working out.  This is the most common New Years resolution, but I HAVE to make it mine. I remember getting the best compliment ever at Sarah Blinds house that i looked great after having 2 kids and now I am ashamed how I look. Stress and alcohol have played a big part and I will not lie about that! I was stressed before, but I know that exercising helped to ease a lot of that, so I need to get back to it!  Anyone willing to help motivate me would be greatly appreciated!
2. Be nicer. I try and I try but I think some times my meds aren't working! LOL! I cant help how bad people get on my nerves and I need to not care and not let it bother me.  In the BIG picture, it doesn't matter!
3. Be a better mother. I have been so depressed lately because my babies are growing up. I get stressed by them A LOT, but I would totally have another one if it wasn't for the fact that it is expensive! Kenny and I make decent money and having 2 kids in daycare has wiped us out! If we had another, someone would have to quit their job and that would be Kenny since I make more than him and carry the insurance.  Could you imagine Kenny as a stay at home dad? Holy crap!
4. Say less cuss words. Sorry but that comes with the stress. *uck...maybe yoga would fix a lot for me!
5.Drink less. Drinking has added to my weight gain. Less liquor, less pounds!

Thanks for listening everyone!  Love ya! Happy New Year and make sure your hopes and wishes come true!

2 comments:

  1. I am right there with you on the weight loss! I was so proud to have lost 60lbs but I have let 20 of them creep back on. so I am getting back to what I know works......working out 5 to 6 days a week and weight watchers! maybe we can help motivate each other!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know I am on team Melissa, whatever you need me to do, I will, and if that includes yelling at you in front of everyone in the cafe when you order fries, I am all over it! And we can work out together on our breaks! Okay, one break you can smoke, the other one, you have to go to the training room with me! Happy New Year, this is going to be a good one!

    ReplyDelete