Thursday, January 5, 2012

The wonders of vinegar and knowing that you are THAT old

Well another year has passed  and I am another year older! Ding Ding it's a new year, new resolutions, promises and  a new age! How funny that things have changed since I have gotten older and have kids.  It's not even the age that matters the most, it's the kids!  Serioulsy, kids bring Christmas back and all the joy/stress that comes with it. However, it also brings back the undeniable fact that we are getting OLD! Yes, we really are! I plan on sharing this experience with my close friends, and to the rest ....let me know how denial feels!

Every stage of life has a purpose and I truly think I have lived mine to the fullest so far, I have entered the next stage not too long ago but it took me awhile to understand it and live by it.  I never want to be that mom that only gets excited over the colors of my curtains or what I am making for dinner, but I do want to focus on what is the best for my kids while they are growing up.  Game on when they are grown!

It made me think of this yesterday when I posted a comment on FB about laundry detergent. I thought to myself how times have changed! Thank god FB wasnt around during my partying days!

I hope that I am lucky enough to grow old with some very good friends, my husband and kids that still appreciate me and love me. Good luck to you all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment