Thursday, January 12, 2012

Oh MoDot, how I loathe thee!

I am sure there are many that could sympathize with my post tonight. From what I hear I was one of the fortunate ones. It only took me 2 hours to get to work. There are a few that I work with that were sitting in traffic for 3-4 hours! As much as I like my "me" time in the morning, today was a little more than I wanted. Not only did I have to pee, but I was almost out of gas! I guess I should have listened to the lady at the gas station when I got my coffee. She told me to use the bathroom but I didn't think it would be that bad, plus I didn't think I would run out of gas! So would MoDot have reimbursed me for new seats when I pissed every where or paid for my hospital bills when I froze to death because I ran out of gas? Nooooo! Because it was ultimately my fault. But seriously, the roads were crap and this morning should not have been as bad as it was. I started training someone today, but had to put it off for a few hours so I could do work for those people that were later than me. Then I had to cancel my hair cut appt tonight because it took me 2 hours to get home. Got to love working in St Louis! Staying home tomorrow?  I guess we will see!

No comments:

Post a Comment