Saturday, December 3, 2011

Times are changing!

So my weekend so far has been like this...

Friday night I came home and we ordered out to the Office. I was in charge of getting the food and going to the red box for movies. As usual, I got a movie for Kenny and I and a movie for the kids. We ended up eating dinner while watching the kid movie and never ended up watching the movie for Kenny and I. Once the kid movie was over I made a pile on the living room floor and me and the kids passed out, that is until I was rudely interrupted. I wont even go there because I am sure none of you want to hear about that. this morning we all woke up about 830 and I went to IGA to get food for breakfast. I decided at work Friday to check out pinterest and found I was hooked. I  understand every one's fascination now!  I found a breakfast recipe and made it for everyone. The rest of the afternoon was spent cleaning and catering to Austin, Olivia and Austin's friend. Later a different friend called Austin to spend the night.  One kid down!  Then grandma came over to check out the Christmas tree and lights. She asked Olivia if she wanted to come over and stay the night. For a second I thought we had a chance at a night to ourselves, but Olivia quickly said no and that she wanted to stay with us. Ugh!  We went to Tequilas and Kenny and I both had a margarita. OK a little more fun. Then we came home and I made him play 3 games of  Yahtzee with me. He then told me he would play strip Yahtzee with me if I could get Olivia to go to sleep. Well to say the least... still no luck!  This child is an energizer bunny.  While reading facebook I see all these posts of everyone who is backroading tonight or having a few friendly drinks. I was just excited to play Yahtzee. Oh how things have changed!

No comments:

Post a Comment