Friday, December 16, 2011

All I want for Christmas is a hippopotomaus!

I heard that song this morning on my way into work. It wouldn't be the Christmas season without hearing that song at least once! So what do you think? Do you detest it or think it is kinda of cute?  I love it in the kinda of way that I hate the fact I cant get it out of my mind once i hear it!  I was thinking about the song and how  the kid wanting a hippo meant and I finally got it!  Sorry I am slow some times.  maybe what we want isn't realistic, like wanting a hippo. I know my kids have a VERY unrealistic Christmas list, but as a parent I am trying to do my best to full fill it. Why don't we all ask for a hippo for Christmas?  Set the bar really high, and that way we are guaranteed a decent gift.  I was soooo guilty of being the person I talked about in my Grinch's blog! Only because I went Christmas shopping that Sunday and bought myself a sweater that was on sale. to me that was pretty good, because I could have bought a hole shit load of stuff easily! Oh well I am human. i love shopping and shopping for other people is even better! We are officially in the holiday season and I am happy to have all my friends and family in my life. I am also appreciative to those people that pointed things out to me with my last blog. I have always been the type of girl that was proud of who I was and I never tried to make sure other people liked me. Thank you to everyone that reminded me of that. I feel so much better and appreciate your friendship :)

No comments:

Post a Comment