Friday, December 9, 2011

Dont be mean to my mom

LOL!  Those are the words out of my big boy's mouth today!  It is so funny how much he picks up on, how much he understands and what he takes interest in.  So after the ordeal with my last blog, Austin has heard me talking and is a little upset. I tried to explain to him what was going on (in kid terms) and he doesn't understand why  people are upset by what I said. He thinks people are being mean to Santa and I was sticking up for him. Little does he know that it is true but not in the way he thinks! I am at a loss for words. I want him of all people to stay in this little Christmas bubble and not deal with the crap I have seen this past week.. My last blog was about Christmas spirit and it seemed to bring about the opposite.  I am really sorry. I was feeling very lucky that night about what I had in my life. My life compared to what other people had,  and I didn't want anyone to feel bad, especialy my loved ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment