Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Drama

We all know the word and most of us hate it! I think it is way over used these days, but a lot of the times it is still an appropriate term for things going on. I am soooo guilty and I felt like this was the place to confess. As much as I really do hate drama, one way or another i get pulled into it. Some people don't think that what they are doing or saying causes drama, but that usually means it does.  Something that I have realized and tried to remember is that all of my friends have different opinions, different likes and different personalities. I like each friend because of who they are and what they contribute to our friendship. No one is perfect and no one is going to think or feel exactly the same that I do about things and I try to always respect that and remember that. If I am being honest....I have to admit that I forget that sometimes.  I need to realize that not everyone is going to like everything about me and that is ok. As long as you like me as a friend, we are good.  So many people get chips on their shoulder's because someone isn't exactly what they think is normal or like themselves and I know I am guilty of that. Then we talk about it to someone else and before we know it....there is drama. that is one of my new year's resolutions. I am going to try and appreciate all of my friends for who they are, appreciate their differences and respect their boundaries. If I don't, please feel free to call me on it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment