Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Blah Blah Blah

So we all know that there have been plenty of times that you have just wanted to say or even scream BLAH, BLAH, BLAH!  Well some days are worse than others. When you are having one of those days that you don't really want to talk to anyone and you don't really care what they have to say or you are tired of hearing the same ole, same ole. Don't you just want to turn around and say blah, blah , blah and then make your hand move like a mouth while you are saying, just to make sure that you are getting your point across?  Like when your husband is complaining about the dishes not being done or that the kids are making a mess. Well Blah, Blah , Blah and BTW - why don't you do something about it? How about when you are at work and you walk to the cafeteria to get lunch and that obnoxious co-worker ends up in line behind you?  They think that just because you guys are standing in line together that make you best friends for the moment and it's time to share your feelings. Not interested!  When the same people at work complain about the same things day after day and never offer any real solution but just bitch about stuff to be bitching.....well Blah, Blah Blah to them!   I am not trying to be a crabby witch, I am just saying that I don't always have to want to talk and I don't always have to listen to your complaining. Some days I just want to be alone in my own thoughts and think about my own problems. Some days I just want to say Blah, Blah , Blah!

No comments:

Post a Comment