Thursday, August 25, 2011

If only....

Everyone has had these thoughts before and some you may share with others and some you may keep a secret. Well I am going to share a few of my "If Only" secrets, but not quite ALL of them!

If Only......my house was like the Jetsons! Seriously I wish all I had to do was push a button and dinner was made, my hair and make up were done, dishes, laundry and dusting were cleaned all in like 2 minutes! Wouldn't it be nice to have a shower where you could push a button and your hair would be washed your teeth brushed and all without lifting a finger. The robot maid would be a nice touch too!

If Only.....there was a magic pill to lose weight. I know there are diet pills out there that claim to work but if you read the advertisement they all say with exercise. Well no shit! We all know exercise helps you to lose weight, but what if we don't want to exercise. What will that pill do for me then?!

If Only.....I had as good of fashion sense as Steve that I work with. Come on! The guy knows how to dress!

If Only..... I could read people's minds. Now this might not be good all the time, so I would want to be able to turn it on and off whenever I wanted, but I would love to know what people are thinking that they are too scared to say out loud.

If Only....it didn't cost so much money to have kids because I would love to have another one! Yes, I know that is crazy but I love my kids and I love watching them as they grown up and learn new things every day. They make me feel like a kid too and who doesn't want to feel young again?

If Only....cigarettes weren't bad for you. I know that I need to quit for my health and the sake of my kids but I love smoking, especially when I am having cocktails!

If Only.....I could take all the people I didn't like and put them in a town together far, far away!  Out of sight, out of mind!

If Only....I didn't have to have liquid courage to speak my mind sometimes. Even though it is not the best time to say what you have been holding in, sometimes it is the only time I have the guts to say it!

Finally....the biggest one!  If Only.... I could keep my little angels little forever and with me always. I know they have to grow up but I cant imagine how it must feel when your kids grown up and move out and start their own life.  Time goes by too fast!

Well that is all I am sharing for now!   Go ahead and share some of you If only secrets!

1 comment:

  1. why do you have colorful sperm swimming on your blog?!?! :-/

    ReplyDelete