Friday, August 26, 2011

If only I hadn't....

So now I am going to share some of my regrets instead of my wishes.....

If only I hadn't.... hooked up with that guy in high school that ruined every year except my senior year. He was controlling, physically abusive and it ruined 3 years of my high school life. I will never let that happen to my babies! On the positive note, it made me a stronger and a better person!

If only I hadn't.....decided to drink and drive after mardigras!  that was when I got my 2nd DUI!  It was 10 + years ago but it will always be with me and it was one of the stupidest things I have ever done!

If only I hadn't......lied and told Kenny I would be home at a certain time and didn't show up. I  guess it would have saved us a fight!

If only I hadn't..... bought a size in pants that fit exactly right. Now I wouldn't be bitching because the shit doesn't fit me!

If only I hadn't......told that friend that she was obnoxious when she was drunk. I guess she has a right to be pissy with me!

If only I hadn't.....forgot to take my crazy pill!  Sorry for whoever was in my path that night!

Grow some balls and share yours!

1 comment:

  1. If only I hadn't...lost touch with someone who shared so many preteen milestones with me. One day we'll catch up properly, Mel!

    ReplyDelete