Monday, August 22, 2011

Monday felt like Funday!

So I usually dread Monday's but today wasn't too bad. I started off the day sleeping in. Who needs an alarm clock? Not this girl!  I will go to work whenever I darn well feel like it!  So once I decide to wake up and panic because I am almost an hour late, I jump in the car and race down route 3 passing every car in my way.  So is it a bad thing to speed up when you see that a bus is a few cars in front of you and you know that if you don't hurry up and pass this school bus now, you are going to be stuck stopping at every freaking bus stop?!?!  Well I did it and then turned my head to the side because I didn't want the kids on the bus to see me! LOL!  If it means anything, I did feel bad for speeding past the bus full of kids.

I was in a pretty good mood all day at work. I don't know why. It was the kind of happy mood that you have when it is Friday and you have some big plans for the weekend. I do have plans this weekend to go to Fast Eddies, but it is only Monday and there is still 4 more days to the week.  Hmmm, maybe I should take off Friday and shorten my week!

I played dress up with Livie when I got home and danced around her bedroom with princess clothes that I could only put on half my body and a crown that was digging into my head, but hey it made her happy.  Then I did the unbelievable......I went to the gym and worked out!  I have gained like 15 pounds over the summer and I am totally disgusted with my weight but it seems like every time I try to get motivated it only last for a day or too. Maybe it is a good sign that I started the week off on a good note! 

1 comment:

  1. Those 15 pounds will be gone soon enough! I will be back to work in 4 1/2 weeks! :) Instead of a smoke break, you need to walk with me!

    ReplyDelete