Friday, August 19, 2011

Excited but scared at the same time!

So, I have never done this before and I have NO idea how to organize a blog page but here goes nothing!
I am a gimini, so that might explain a lot about me. I am quiet and simple until you break through my shell and then whatch out because i will let loose when I feel comfortable around you!  I am a mother of two extremley beautiful children (Austin and Olivia). They have changed my life 100%. If it wasnt for them I would still be sitting at a different bar each night depending where the beer specials were! I am married to Kenny Schmidt for 6 years now and I can honestly tell you that married life it not easy! For those couples that go about their own business and do their seperate things, it might not seem as trying.  But my husband and I share everything which leads to quite a few arguments!  I always win if I stand my ground long enough!  I am very grateful for my close relationships with my family and the old and new friends I have. I never take friendships for granted.
I am looking forward to this blog and believe me ....things will get interesting!

3 comments: