Monday, August 29, 2011

What a Weekend

What a busy weekend!  Whoa it was over before I knew it!  Time flies when you are having fun right? Saturday morning I woke up early and got the kiddos ready for grandmas. Red Bud was packed for 9:30 in the morning. Too many people for me especially when I am in a hurry. Move it people (that is putting what I was really saying nicely!)  Finally got the kids dropped off and then headed to Brandy Inn to meet the girls. As soon as I met Angeline in  the parking lot I told her it was beer time because I wasn't about to waste one second of our girl day!  We had a drink and then headed to Alton!   We made it to Fast Eddies about noon ordered our food and drinks and the girl's day was officially started! Whoo Hoo! Lets see I started off with a couple of beers and then I was like, "why the hell am I drinking beer?  No husband, I'm not driving and it is a beautiful freaking day!"  Bring on the Bloody Mary's!  Well I drank about four of those until I started feeling a rumble in my tummy and then I figured I better switch again. Switched to Captain and Coke! Old friend that I don't visit very often!  WE finally left there and while we were in the parking lot, two of us walked to the gas station for beer and the other three got Angeline and her breast pump situated in the car!  Ok so I never breast fed and honestly do not know the whole process, but we had some fun photo shots of everyone and the breast pump!  Enough said! LOL!  Then we headed to the Loading Dock. First time there and I LOVED it!  Beautiful place. We danced, sucked cherries up our noses (well at least I did!) and Hula Hooped!  I think we might have been a little tipsy. We left there around eight and headed back. For some the night last much later....!

Sunday, I woke up early feeling pretty good considering and then headed to my dad's for his Birthday. When we pulled up at the house a huge ass Hummer limo pulled up behind us. Surprise dad!  My step mom rented a limo to take us to Dave n Busters!  My wonderful dad nicely sad that he would have preferred the money that was spent on the limo!  Oh dad that is so classy!  We headed to D& B and made a pit stop at Walgreen's because someone forgot the diapers!  Wink, wink!  Friends and family were waiting there for us and we ate dinner and then headed to the game room.  I did some boxing and kicked ass even though Kenny said some girls were making fun of me while I was doing it because I looked retarded! Well I think they were just jealous of my boxing moves.  Finally headed home around 10:00 . Whew! Long day!   Oh and our limo driver said that he hada 50th birthday the previous day and he had taken the people to the Loading Dock!  Funny because I remember seeing a limo there!  Small world.

Well today sucked because I was tired and it was Monday.  Tomorrow I will start the work week off better!  See you all tomorrow!!

1 comment:

  1. For my first girls day out, it was awesome and I am glad that you were a part of it! Made it so much more special!

    ReplyDelete