Tuesday, November 29, 2011

The Grinch that Stole Christmas!

That is the musical that I bought tickets for!  It will be a girl's night/day out. The lucky girls- me, my mom, my grandma and Livie. I am so excited. I remember going to the Fox when I was a little girl and I have been dieing to take Olivia ever since I found out I was having a girl. This is going to be a memory for the books. Four generations of our family women and we are going to put on our fancy dresses and see us some Dr Suess's musical.
This Christmas season is already turing into a special one. Two of our friends have given birth to their beautiful baby boys and they are all doing well, thank god. Everyone in my family is doing well this year and there is so much to be thankful for. Austin is turning into a wonderful little man and Olivia....well she is a girl so what can I say?  She is definetly her own person and has a very destinctive personality. She has decided that she wants to marry me and asks me almost every single night. Once I say I will, she goes into her bedroom and grabs one ring, one necklace and one hair barrette. Once she puts all of them on me she takes my hand and walks me into her bedroom and then says we are married. Kenny, Austin and I crack up every time. It never gets old! Olivia has also offered up her potty chair to everyone in the family. Any time any of us goes to use the bathroom she makes sure to tell us that we can use her potty chair if we want to. What a sweet little girl :)
I have been full force with my Christmas shopping and I am a little worried that I might be out of control. I am having so much fun buying gifts for everyone this year, I cant seem to put a limit. I guess my checking account will do that for me when I get a big fat insufficient funds letter in the mail. Oh well, no one can accuse me of being a grinch.
Oh and by the way... I love my Christmas tree this year.  It is still the same one as last year, but I spiced it up this year and I am very happy with it. Kenny set it up on Sunday and after 15 minutes he came into the kitchen and told me the tree was up and fluffed and ready for the ornaments. I knew that there was no way he fluffed the tree in 15 minutes. Sure enough, I walked into the living room and there was our Charlie Brown Christmas tree! I told Kenny that you arent supposed to see the rod going through the middle of the tree!  30 minutes later and I successfully fluffed the tree and then the kids and I proceeded to decorate it. I did make one change that did not go over well with Austin.  I replaced the Santa tree topper with a big golden bow. I think it looks better but I know this is going to be a fight I probably wont win.

Talk to you all later!

No comments:

Post a Comment